[Harp-L] conflict/ posting guidelines

I'll apologise up front.  I'm going to engage in a bit of meta discussion
here.  A post conflagration analysis if you will.  Harp-l is a list for
discussing all things harmonica.  Anything that isn't covered by this
broad topical umbrella is either off topic or meta discussion.  This
morning's conflict regarding endorsements of products and the ensuing
reply are both off topic.  The chastising that appears afterwards is meta
discussion.  However well meaning any and ALL of the c'mon guys why can't
we all be friends commentary is inappropriate for this list.  Neither are
the you should both know better or let's get back to art comments.  It's
just not what we do or why anyone subscribes to this list.  So show
respect for your fellow subscribers, stay on topic and ignore those who
stray.

So Christelle is upset that she had attributed comments on Chris's
website.  I gather Chris replied.  If we all had ignored them and left it
at that it would have taken all of 2 posts to be over  and instead of
writing 2,000 people I'd be writing an exclusive 2.  So please read the
posting guidelines, understand them.  Understand that I have ABSOLUTELY NO
TOLERANCE for people usurping the role of the listowner and trying to
intervene publicly in these types of conflicts.

harp-l-listowner