From: fjm <bad_hat@xxxxxxxx>
To: h-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Ampeg VT-40 amp
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:13:51 -0700

I had one.  It was way too loud, way too clean not all that great
sounding and it made a Twin Reverb seem light.  That and at the time I
owned mine 7027's were out of production.  Of course this was before
people were modifying amps to be more harmonica friendly.  It was well
made and ruggedly constructed.  I sold mine almost as soon as I bought
it and I was happy and I've never regretted watching it head out that
door.  fjm