Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

That's interesting Elizabeth. How could you manage to learn many different
wind instruments at the same time?

To me learning flute and improving my harmonica playing at the same time is
quite challenging.. especially I haven't got any flute teacher yet. Somehow
I got an impression that harmonica can be studied in self-taught method
while flute needs a formal lesson to get at least the foundation so that we
can get rid of the bad habits which will be troublesome in the future. Well
that's only my personal opinion based on just 2 months experience learning
two wind instruments at the same time (I've been learning harmonica for
about 1.5 years). Nevertheless, I do believe wind instruments share similar
characteristics. Some techniques in one instrument could be brought to
another instruments.

Happy to hear someone is blowing flutes besides the lovely sound of our very
tin-sandwich instruments in this list.

Best Regards