From: jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] more on other instruments
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 6:35 AM

I just found out the boogie woogie pianists use the sharp 9th in their
playing. So maybe I should play the flatted third and play the third regular
the next octave up.. Also jazzers use a sharp 11th and sharp 13th. How do I
put that in a Sonny Boy Williamson riff? I will have fun practicing this
afternoon.

By the way, the guitarist in my band took weekly latin percussion lessons
for years. Made a huge improvement in his playing. His riffs are solid.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1372404/dhoozh_chapter_1.html