[Harp-L] Gear alert: Peavey Royal 8 for $99 at musiciansfriend.com

If you're looking for a small tube amp for practice, quiet gigs, or recording,  Musician's Friend is blowing out Peavey Valveking Royal 8 amps for $99.  It's your typical 5 watt tube amp with an 8" speaker, 12AX7 preamp tube, and a power tube--hard to go wrong with that setup. Peavey makes good gear in general, and musiciansfriend.com is a reliable dealer with a very good warranty.

You can find a review by a harp player at:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Peavey/Valve+King+Royal+8/10/1

And the amp itself is for sale at:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-ValveKing-Royal-8-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481661

I have no financial interest in this offering by Musiciansfriend.com.  I just think it's a very good deal on a small tube amp.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter