RE: [Harp-L] Jams

YES..and some of them are pretty good.  Tomorrow night...the Buckingham Blues Bar (dot com) starts at 8:00 p.m. till midnight.  Jason Ricci was there just last week.  There are a few others...listed on open mikes.org and to the credit of a lot of the musicians around here, if you're a reasonable player, obey the rules and they get to know you, you can sit-in just about anywhere.  I also recommend the jazz jam are the Orpheus on Ft. Myers Beach...I believe its every Monday evening. Call before going.  Check out RJ's Bar and Grill Sunday night...mostly country.  Naples I'm not too familar with.  Last time I checked there wasn't too much happening....that's not the "get-down" crowd..for the most part.   Roll Tide

Ron Burton