[Harp-L] Super Sonny

Bought a Super Sonny from Gary. With his help and a sound engineer who luckily happens to be my neighbor we got it dialed in. The amp is a work of art and a tone monster. I have used in on 12 gigs and nothing but rave revues from gifted pro musicians. The amp will be in the back line of an All-Star blues show Nov 7 that I will be participating in also. Gary was great to work with and some may misread his passion for what he does which is build fine gear. By his own admission he can be like a dose of castor oil but is a stand up guy, a pleasure to do business with and the proof is in the product he provides. Besides he's Italian and I paid full price plus I had to send him four hot custom wheels and tires to complete the deal (Just kidding). Thanks
G.0.

Bobby Cole
Portland OR
Blues Capitol of the West