[Harp-L] Re: New Orleans Blues spots?

Another thing.  There are not too many harp players in NOLA.  I didn't
see any in the clubs.  I saw a couple on the streets blowing harp in a
rack with guitar. My friend also confirmed this.  Maybe because there
are so many horn players?   You know how horn players and harp players
get along.  I upset one of them while I was playing one night.  He
just didn't want a harp player on the same stage with him.  More of an
ego issue I think.  We made up before it was all over.