[Harp-L] harp case

If anyone is interested in the home made case Bill Kumpe made (see below), I
just got an offer from Harbor Freight and the case he used is on sale for
9.99 to "preferred customers".  I believe all you need to do to be a
preferred customer is to log onto their website and ask.  The sale is 4
days, Oct 30-Nov 2.  I'm in no way affiliated with Harbor Freight, but I do
like bargains.  Here is a link to the ad:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week=4409&campai
gn=RetailB&page=4409_retailB.html&r=6476_424608&cust=78026724733&keycode=000
0

Seems we like we had this discussion a couple of months back but I'm game to
take it up again.  I carry what was an eleven dollar (now fourteen dollar)
Harbor Freight small aluminum case (link here:  http://tinyurl.com/2zlptd )
with pipe insulation cut to size to cushion the harps.  It will carry
anywhere from fifteen to twenty or so harps depending upon what else you
carry with it.  I usually carry between sixteen or so diatonics, a Digitech
RP 50, a JT-30 clone and a fifteen foot cord.  It's a snug fit, but it's
everything I need.  A picture of this homebrew rig can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/yhqtkcr .

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.