Re: [Harp-L] blowing rags

I went through the dusty part of my CD collection and found this CD by Blind
Blake: "Blind Blake: Ragtime Guitar's Foremost Fingerpicker" on Yazoo label.
It's great stuff and there's some informative liner notes by Woody Mann
where he discusses the different chord progressions used by Blake. Your
music partner may even have it, being as he is into ragtime guitar. It could
serve as a challenging set of tunes to practice to.

Also, Chris Michalek put out some great videos on youtube where he covers
twelfth position.

Eric