Re: [Harp-L] RENDITION FROM INDIA

 very nice. welcome, oh my brother.

you're lucky to be able to play with Tabla

-----Original Message-----
From: sourav chowdhury <orintalharp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 4:41 am
Subject: [Harp-L] RENDITION FROM INDIA

To all the members of the community,
I am new to your community and mailing all the way from India.I got the
suggestion to be a part of your forum from Joff and later from Colin Mort.I find
it extremely beneficial.
Before I actively become part of your discussion topics I would be highly
obliged if you all kindly listen to  a recently uploaded rendition of mine based
on raga Desh-signaling the advent of monsoon.This performance of mine has
already been played in parts of the world.
Please do listen to my rendition.The link is provided below and it has been an
endeavour from Abe Thomas of SUZUKI instruments.
Response from your end is awaited.
Sourav.[India]
Visit:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvPuA2FEjk
Now everyone from around the world should be able to view this without
difficulty..
Enjoy the celebrations.. Abe
~~
Abe Thomas
Director Business Development
Thomas Music Inst. Co. Pvt. Ltd.
(http://thomasmusic.co.in)
Instrumental in Music Education

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

      From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew