[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+

To the jerseyman......It is hard to find a used Kinder AFB+ because once you buy one, you won't want to sell it cause it is such a great tool for harp playing. Do yourself a favor and buy a new one. I know it seems like a lot of money for a such a "small" item, but everyone I talked to, before I bought mine, told me I would love it, and I do. It does all you need it to do....... Good luck in finding a used one. Take Care