[Harp-L] Re: Norton Buffalo RIP

Very sorry to hear this news. I saw him a number of times, including with Steve Miller's band at the Concord Pavilion and with Roy Rogers and with his own band. I have the VHS set of his harmonica instruction vids and found them very helpful. Very unfortunate that his illness was not caught early on. Here is what a search on YouTube turns up:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=norton+buffalo+harmonica&search_type=&aq=0&oq=norton+buffalo

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA

Danny Wilson wrote:
I have just learned that Norton lost his battle with lung cancer,
which had also spread to his brain, and was complicated by
pneumonia.  He passed away today at 3pm.
Norton was a great friend, and will be sorely missed.