[Harp-L] Re: anti-feedback

I wonder if Rocktron are aware that this guy is rebadging their Hush Pedal and reselling at 3 times the market price?

On 31 Oct 2009, at 13:11, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:12:19 -0500
From: "Bruce K Ritter" <Ritterbk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re anti-feedback
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I was poking around on the internet and stumbled across this the other day

http://www.feedbackstomper.com/

there is also a sabine anti-feedback device, but at least this gentleman
does not like it:

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/05/sabine-solo-620-sl-feedback.html

any opinions about other, possibly less expensive anti feedback devices?
Something more affordable for the hobbyist, rather than the professional?
I'm suspect the Kinder is a wonderful device, based on the mostly favorable
comments, but I read a comment that it was $389. Even the Feedback Stomper
above, at $189 is more than I can justify for a hobbist.

Thanks,

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.