[Harp-L] Re: Kinder AFB+

Ive got a Kinder "blue box" and I love it.  For me, it's the easiest thing in the world to set up and get great tone.
I use it mainly when I'm playing through my 1960 Harvard.   Tone for days !!!   I don't need it with my new Wezo 45.
You can hardly get THAT amp to feed back at all no matter what volume.
Several years ago I bought a "Shark" to try and quell feedback, but it didn't work well for my particular application.   Some folks love those things and they work well for more of a P A based application.    If anyone is interested in buying one for $75.00 plus a couple bucks of shipping, I'd be happy to sell you mine.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com