[Harp-L] Re anti-feedback

The Hush Pedal is indeed a noise gate and does isolate and eliminate some feedback frequencies as well. I have never had the pleasure of using the Kinder AFB. I did get to see Rod Piazza use tandem 8x10 Harp Kings recently. They have the anti feedback circuits built in. Amazing tone but then again, it was Rod Piazza.

There are a few reviews of the Hush Pedal from harp players at harmony central.

Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009