[Harp-L] Please vote for Harrison Harmonicas!

Hi friends,

I would like to ask if you could all vote for Harrison Harmonicas in the Chicago Innovation Awards. I promise it will take less than one minute of your time to cast your vote.

http://www.chicagoinnovationawards.com/nominations/view/35

It would be really cool to win this, it would be great for Harrison Harmonicas and just as important, the harmonica community! The winner will have their product featured on the cover of Business Week. This is a huge opportunity for us as players to increase the popularity of our instrument. It doesn't matter which brand of harrmonicas that you play, vote for a harmonica to win over all the other companies, the competition is tough!

Thank a bunch for voting!!

Bradley Harrison
www.usaharmonicas.com
contactus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx