Re: [Harp-L] An Amazing Performance

Rick Davis wrote:
All that is pretty amazing, but here is the really amazing part. His harp
amp was a Fender Frontman 15R. That's right... He won the day with a cheap
little solid state amp that is bundled with a Squire Strat in a $200 "Guitar
Starter Kit" at Wal-Mart. It isn't even the new model of the Frontman 15
that sells for $79.99. It's a late-90s version that sold for even less.

just goes to show that tone comes from the gear, not the player. i guess we all gotta buy those frontman amps now.

:-)

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser