[Harp-L] SJ 410 for sale (UK)

I am putting my Sonny Jr 410 amplifier up for sale. Less than two
years old, in absolutely pristine condition as supplied to me with
padded cover and manual. I am based in Leeds and buyer would need to
arrange a weekend collection. This amp has never let me down and I'm
sure the people on this forum are well aware of the SJ's reputation.
Price is £1,000.

I also have a Lone Wolf harp delay which I am willing to sell as an
extra with the amp for £70 or seperately.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Thanks.