[Harp-L] Chicago Blues Harp Bash #2

It is now just a few weeks until Bash #2!  If you are in the Chicago
area on September 26, come by!  I will be in the front row enjoying my
platinum seats (and beverage and food).  Oh, and the music, too!  :)
I'm the good looking one...

I don't know how ticket sales are going, but, if it is like last year,
it was standing room only at Bill's Blues Bar in Evanston.

The players for this show include headliner Jim Liban backed by Billy
Flynn and his all-star backing band with the following local folks:

- Grant "Flash" Kessler
- "Bad" Brad Rodger
- Andrew Diehl
- Tim Spahn
- Buzz Krantz

Any one of these guys is worth seeing.  All of them in one night will be
hard to surpass!

Check out http://www.chicagobluesharpbash.com for more information.

jaime
--