RE: [Harp-L] Manji Price

From: zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx

   Combs.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: jeremyhsnell@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] Manji Price

> The new Astatic JT30 Roadhouse (not a good mic) has a MSRP of $99., if
> I'm not mistaken, but can be purchased for close to half that price
> If the Manji has a MSRP of $59.95, it will most certainly be available for $40, as reported by Brendan Power here on HarpL (possibly from from Musician's Friend)

I don't see that Suzuki or Seydel have much retail distribution at all in the US.
Musician's Friend only has the Suzuki Folkmaster Harmonica(Key of A)

BTW, since the Manji is so superior to all of the other Suzuki line, why would anyone spend 2 to 5 times as much for  aFirebreath, Pure Harp or Fabulous?

Michael Peloquin

AFAIK the Manji plates will not fit any of the other Suzuki combs.

BTW the Manji is a well made harmonica IMHO.

As far as comb concerns, I defer to Vern

Michael Peloquin
Vote for the Harmonica!
http://www.chicagoinnovationawards.com/nominations/view/35

http://www.b-radical.us