[Harp-L] More about Les

I keep going back to this Les Thompson video.  I lost track of who sent in this link but thanks!

(The wow and flutter along with the black and white image take me back to my youth I guess.)

It is hard for me to tell for sure but it sounds a bit like Les voclaizing along with his playing in places.  About the middle of the video there is a close up shot where you can hear what I am talking about.

Is it all from double stops or is there a bit of voice in there (the Jethro Tull effect)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlLGjO8MzpU

Doug H