[Harp-L] Re: I don't see that Suzuki or Seydel have much retail distribution at all in the US.

Besides my many favorable dealings with Harmonicas and Stuff, I’ve also purchased Suzukis at good prices with quality service from Coast 2 Coast Music and Elderly Instruments. I always buy them on line because I’ve never actually seen one in a store.

Haven’t tried a Seydel yet, but if and when I decide to, I’d buy it from Elk River and I’m sure Dave Payne would treat me right just like he has whenever I’ve bought anything else from him.

FWIW

JP