[Harp-L] Re; An Amazing Performance

Ray....................Thanks for that eloquent post on amplification.  I guess you just gotta come to terms with the fact that some folks just "don't get it" when it comes to amps and mics.
I love playin' acoustic harp and there are some things I can do acousticly that I just can't match with an amp.  But........the reality remains that "The Tone" starts with the player.   If the player has bad tone playin' acousticly then an amp ain't gonna help.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com