Re: [Harp-L] video links from a gig

Doug,

Thanks for posting these !!  We missed you at SPAH.  You really rocked the
jams in St. Louis (lots of "take another" ones from Buzz).  Even if a lot of
them were on chrom :) :) (but great).

The Huber stage looks awesome.  I'm surprised you could stay in time you
were so far apart. :)  In addition to your tasty harp playing, the vocals
from Greg Baker were just great.  He really nailed Mountain of Love, one of
my all time favorites.  Liked the way you got into the horn lines later in
the song.

Fred S

dougharps@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
"Sorry to have missed SPAH this year, loved it in St. Louis last year.  I
lurk a lot, post on rare occasions.  Someone (Kristin Johns) recently shot
some video of a gig with Greg Baker's Martini Brothers in a small
neighborhood tavern in Champaign, Illinois ...."