RE: [Harp-L] Re: YouTube-Les Thompson - and Cham-Ber Huang

> From: oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: YouTube-Les Thompson - and Cham-Ber Huang
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> CC:
>
> Let's ask Robert B he'll know LOL

The way I heard from CBH in 1978 (granted, I was 18) --

his first harmonica when he was a child was a Hohner MB? where the top
plate was standard MB cover plate and the bottom plate had Chinese
characters. He figured the Chinese side went on top as that was his
language.

When he started on chromatic, he stayed with that configuration, as that is what he knew.

I only ever saw him play chromatics with te slide button on the right,
but he modified them all so that the button was on the right and the
high notes were on the left. I agree, let's ask Bonfiglio!

Michael Peloquin

Vote for the Harmonica!
  http://www.chicagoinnovationawards.com/nominations/view/35

http://www.b-radical.us