[Harp-L] Re: An Amazing Performance

You know, this observation was as true the first time it was made on this
list a decade ago as it is on the 423,587th time:

> "That being said, the sound comes from the player. [snip edit] THE SOUND
> COMES FROM THE PLAYER, not the gear."

Yeah, we get it. We GET it. Can we all agree that it's the Indian not the
bow, and that we ALL know that, yada yada, and then move on to discuss
technique and gear?

Can we please have a moratorium on the threadkilling, banal and redundant
observation, "Sound comes from the player" and just have an adult discussion
about gear? Lovely, lovely finger-jointed, funky tweed-covered,
reverb-drenched, New Old Stock tube-burning, vintage or new, ultra-cheap or
sweet-boutique... *GEAR*!

;)