[Harp-L] Weber Speakers for Sale

We've got 4 Weber speakers that we're gonna put up on ebay next week and I thought we'd give the list first chance at these babies.
What we've got is 1-Sig. 10F -- 1-Sig. 10A-S -- 2-10A speakers.
We're offering all 4 for $120.00.  They have been in our Big Ass Demo Cabinet in the Tone Lounge and are fully broken in.  There's nothing wrong with any of the speakers. We're just making room for other speakers in the cabinet. Please contact me off-list via my email or Dale off-list at the MegaTone site below for inquiries.
Thanks,
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com