Re: [Harp-L] Out of the Moment

> ... use a deep embouchure when puckering, tilting the holes of the harp
>  down towards my throat with the edge of the top coverplate
>  pressing against the corners of my mouth...

Interesting you mention this ... I had noticed this apparent downward
tilt positioning of the harmonica in some youtube vids ... Christelle
I think and perhaps Chris Michalek ...

The challenge then is to get the downward tilt just right, to help
isolate a single hole without obstructing the air flow ... might help
with overblowing in terms of the angle of air flow too ...

Also, perhaps there could be a better name for this embouchure rather
than "pucker" which implies to me, the lips tensing into a whistling
position when in the case you've described, this isn't so ... in
Winslow's book he also shows what you are describing in terms of
placing the harp in deeply, corner to corner of mouth, then gently
pushing it forward while keeping the lips relaxed until a single note
can be sounded ..