From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Routledge
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 12:22 PM
To: Harp L L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Super Champ XD tube amp

I tried one out recently in a local music shop. Admittedly I didn't spend
much time setting it up, but  I have to say I wasn't impressed at all by it
for harp.

If you're looking for a dependable affordable amp then I would say try a
Fender Pro Jr.

Paul

Has anyone used this amp for harp, any comments.
I'm thinking about getting something a bit more dependable.
Jerry