Re: [Harp-L] Dylan chromatic??

You know somebody just gave him one and he's like "yeah, thanks, whatever" and then hands it off to somebody in the dressing room. Thanks for posting that.
OR
He might have picked it up a Flohmarkt over in Europe or something, tried to play it and didn't like it. Or it could be a hoax. Because, I'm fairly certain that 270 is far older than 1974. I think the box it is in is 1930s, it's a red wood box.

I have a harmonica here that was actually played on stage, and there is video on youtube of it, by The Great Smokey Joe Leone. It even has a reed Joe made from a .38 special cartidge. Anybody can have it for a mere 599 pounds.