Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter RP350 patch set update

Richard, will you continue to provide patches for the JT-30 (and associated bullet-style mics)? I don't see them mentioned in your post.

As an aside to folks who may be asking "I have a kick-ass harp amp, so why do I want this?" here is one example. I *do* have a kick-ass harp amp (Sonny Jr Cruncher) but recently I got asked to do a gig with a band, but the gig was on an island out on the river. We were being shuttled there by various dubious forms of watercraft by various random dubious people who may or may not have been intoxicated. So I'm a good swimmer but my Sonny Jr is not (just conjecture on my part, I'm pretty sure but never asked it or tried to prove this). No way was I taking it to a gig like this. So I packed up my RP in my new waterproof floatable Pelican 1550 case and off I went.

I got to the gig, plugged into the board, after some sound checking I was all set. I must say Richard's patches sounded fabulous and I was concerned because this was the first time I used them outside of a few times at the jam and my own home practice. I was playing through a green bullet (520D) and using the JT patches (a few different ones depending on the song).

Not to mention air travel, when bringing your own amp is difficult and expensive.

Bill

Richard Hunter wrote:
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the latest version of my patch set for the Fireball V mics and the Digitech RP350 multi-effects device has entered beta testing with selected testers. This set in its current form includes: