[Harp-L] Head music

Hi,

I have eleven of Lee Oskars Minor Harmonic diatonic harmonicas.
They lend themselves to melody and lines quite different then blues and I have been playing music I hear internally. Not original, most likely bits and pieces I have heard re-assembling.
Blues is a way of expression on a diatonic for me and now I have this other music in my head, sometimes on arising and throughout the day.
I had to go back to standard tunings to make it go away.
Anyway, here is to Harmonic Minor tuning and the music in my "head".

Regards,

Brian

P.S. Anyone who saw Joe Mancuso (Los Albuquerque Blues Connection) at the Belvedere CO Fest, please tell him I want my Tung Sol 5881 's back. HA!