[Harp-L] Re: Quality Stage Amps for Non-Blues Harmonica?

John, in the duo I play in, the guitarist has a AER 60. When we play restuarants or other small quiet places, we just use a little Behringer mixer and run everything ( vocals, harmonica, guitar ) through it. Works really well for a good clean sound ( though to warm it up for harmonica, I'd use a cheap tube preamp )
  It can handle a lot, get really loud for it's size (  before the Bose we now use, he used it all the time for his guitar, even outside ) and still stay clean. A great, small workhorse. Though it's not cheap, I believe if it fits what you need, it's well worth the price. I was impressed enough to consider buying one.

Brian