Re: [Harp-L] HarpGear HG2 volume inquiry

Mike,

I can attest that the Harp Gear 2 is VERY loud for it's size - and blows the doors off a Pro Jr. (I have one and don't care for it at all). Plus - and it's a big Plus - you can run the line-out into the PA if more volume is needed (I run it thru a D.I. box).  Also, I get zero feedback up to about 6.5-7.0 on the volume!

Anyhow, great little (and very durable) amp!

Barry C.
Boston, MA

"the blues had a baby and they named it rock and roll..."