[Harp-L] BSCP IBC Competition

While we're on the subject of the International Blues Competition (go 30X90!) we're having our regional competition in Harrisburg, PA on Sunday 9/27/2009 (this sunday) from noon until around 6:30pm.

$5 for non-members of the Blues Society of Central PA for a full day of great music featuring 5 solo/duo acts (two with harp) and 5 bands (all five have great harp players!). More details at http://www.bscpblues.org/?page_id=48

Bill Hines