[Harp-L] Re: Bass amps for amplified harp

My contribution to the bass amp thread is of a 1979 Fender Musicmaster Bass amplifier. I wasn't happy with the single speaker, and built a slightly larger cabinet. I fit the amp in the top and put 4 eight-inch Jensen speakers (blue foil labels) on a slanted front baffle board.

It's plenty loud, with a Tungsol 12AX7 and two GrooveTube 6V6. I get lots of clean with my Electrovoice Spherex 'ball' mic, and tons of grit with a plastic chopped Shure 444D.
I hope this link to photobucket will work:
http://s356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/IrishMail/79%20Fender%20MMB%20amp/

Domains as low as $1.95 @ http://www.iDotz.Net