[Harp-L] Richard Hunter solo performance Saturday Sep 26 in Weston, CT

Hi all,

I'm playing a solo harmonica performance this Saturday, Feb. 26, from 10 AM-noon EST at the Farmer's market in Weston, CT on Route 57.

In addition to my usual solo acoustic harmonica repertoire, I'll be doing some of my recent solo harmonica electronica, using the Digitech RP350 and RP200 for electronica support.

A good, and occasionally rather unusual, time should be had by all.  If you're in the neighborhood, drop by.
See http://www.buyctgrown.com/westonfarmersmarket for directions.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter