De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de grahammoore2008@xxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mercredi 23 septembre 2009 11:17
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] Re:Practising the Bends

Hi Guys thanks for all help and advice so far,
Ok i need some help with the bent notes namley hole 1 2 3 i can bend all
these notes no problem on their own both up and down the problem is when i
move from hole to hole for instance.

3" to 2' to 3'to 2" i cant seem to hit what i have heard refered to as the
"money note" i have practised and practised and still finding it difficult
to move around these bent notes correctly.

I have no problem achieving these bends the problem occurs when i move from
one hole to the other

Do any of you guys have and practise tips or exercises i can do to help me
achieve hitting these bends on the money each time.

Cheers Guys
Graham.