[Harp-L] ATTN: Denver Area Harpers

The Roadhouse Joe Blues band will be hosting the Sunday Blues Jam at
Ziggies, selected by Westword as Denver's "Best Blues Jam."

All blues harp players of all skill levels are welcome.  This will be a
harp-friendly jam, organized by a harp player.  I'll plan to bring my
Mission Amps 5F2H amp and my Masco ME-18 w/ 2x10 cab for players to try.  I
encourage you to bring your rig and let other players try it.  I'll be
recording this and reporting on it in the Blues Harp Amps Blog.

Roadhouse Joe will be hosting the jam every other Sunday, starting Sept 27,
7pm to 11pm.  Ziggies is at 4923 W. 38th Avenue in NW Denver, about 10
minutes from downtown and LoDo.

http://www.roadhousejoe.com

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog