[Harp-L] harmonica and sax play "Pick up the pieces"

Last night, the web cam caught me playing PICK UP THE PIECES at the van dyke cafe jam session with the house band.

Here is a great example of how sax and harmonica can sound together. The video starts off with in the middle of the song at the solo (using diatonic) then goes to the head (chromatic).

Sometimes I reverse it and play the solo on chromatic and the head on diatonic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asckF230x_Q

http://www.randysinger.com/