From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Any info on an Atta Boy F.R. Holz diatonic?
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 8:10 AM

I was gifted this harp.  The box says FR Holz is the oldest german
harp manufacturing company and it was established in 1828.  The giver
estimates this harp is at least 40 years old.  The box and harp appear
to be in excellent condition.

Any info?  Have I just won the lottery?  Could this be worth.... 50 dollars?!?
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com