[Harp-L] Re: GSHC Festival Seminar/ Workshop Schedule

Great stuff Val! You and Phil have been real busy. I look forward to hanging
and working with Buzz. I am glad that there is one spot left on the blues
seminar agenda. I have the feeling that someone will step forward soon and
volunteer to share some of their expertise, wisdom and insight on a
particular blues topic.

As far as having a  Grammy nominee as a performer this year; "The
Honeydripper" will surely knock the house down for the GSHC! His new CD is
definitely a winner in any harp layers book. Let's hope the voting members
feel the same way.

Let's talk soon. It will soon be time to start my "media blitz". I hope to
secure some nice coverage for these great performers and the club!

WB