[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Rob's Grammy Nomination for Etruscan Soul

Congratulations Rob!...I LOVE your CD Etruscan Soul and am happy I was one
of the first to get to rave about it here after getting to listen  to it in
the parking lot at SPAH and then on the drive to Reno. It truly is  a great
road-trip CD.

It's wonderful to hear about your Grammy nomination and I'm very excited
for you.

Hope to see/hear you doing some of the numbers Live at GSHC.

Elizabeth