[Harp-L] update on Jimmy DeBerry/Walter Horton 1972-73 sessions

Hey folks -
Just a quick FYI:

Since I posted my "Best of Jimmy and Walter" compilation awhile ago, I've had a lot of people from harp-l write me and ask if I could post the complete, 2 record sessions, which are almost impossible to find these days.

So, sympathetic to the completist impulse, I have spent the evening making brand-new digital copies straight from my original LPs, and I have posted the whole crazy business at my blog here.
http://gladdrags.blogspot.com/2009/09/jimmy-deberry-walter-horton-complete.html

Happy downloading!
-Chris