[Harp-L] SPAH 2010 hotel

I was in Minneapolis a few weeks ago and I checked out the site. The
hotel is in a location where there is nowhere else to go. The hotel is
also very sprawled out.  At least in Romulus you could go to the big
boy to get away.  In Minneapolis there is nothing close.  You can walk
to the Mall of America but it's going to be about a 3/4 mile walk and
then each floor of the mall is a mile around.  I'm sure there will be
more people than usual with vehicles. I will have a car and I imagine
the chicago and wi folk will have cars as well.

Mick Wrote:
You don't want to feel trapped or
barricaded in the hotel because there is absolutely nowhere else to go.
Romulus, Michigan was a bit like that.  On the other hand, you don't want to
pay good money to attend a fest where the host hotel looks like a ghost town
most of the day.

Mick Zaklan