  From: Ruan Chaves Rodrigues
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:10 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] alt. tunings are expensive, software is free

  When a player gets tired of Richter and wants a new harp, he either
  does it by himself ( = time consuming ) or buys it from a luthier ( =
  very expensive ).
  What if there were a simple app that translates everything you play?
  If you blow Richter's hole one, you hear AltTune's hole one; if you
  draw Richter's five, you hear AltTune's hole five draw.
  If you bend Richter's hole one and your alt. has three bends at hole
  one, then you'd have to bend hole one microtonally to achieve alt.'s
  bend 1, 2 or 3.

   Is there anything like this already, or is it something I should
  write from scratch?

  Ruan