From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:36:31 PM
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonica on the new Chase Credit Card Commercial

I don't know, Brendan...but merely getting paid a flat fee for one session
doesn't seem to be quite sufficient if what you did was for a commercial
which  will be played constantly on American Television (or was it Radio...did
Randy  say?)....

I remember when I worked in advertising. The people who did voiceovers
(including the musicians) were paid royalties for every airing of the
commercials and it was my job to ensure the money came in from the Clients and  was
sent out to the artists.  Rarely were flat fees paid for commercials  for
the Bigger corporations (such as banks, etc.)  That was a long time
ago..before my legal work but it might be something work looking into.  Especially
if the public is perceiving the player to be Stevie  Wonder?

Elizabeth

"Message: 13