[Harp-L] RIP Charlie Leighton

I'd like to add my appreciation for the great Charlie Leighton. I never met
him, and only heard his recording Angel Eyes for the first time about 8
years ago. I was  utterly stunned at the sheer beauty of his tone. Probably
the most gorgeous sound that ever came out of a chromatic harmonica,
combined with flawless articulation, and timeless musical mastery. One of
the all-time greats; he'll never be forgotten.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic