Re: [Harp-L] Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout

Wow! Sounds amazing!! I will try and catch it when it hits BB KINGS in NYC
next month, thanx for the heads up Madcat!

Best,
Rob Paparozzi

On 9/28/09 10:12 AM, "Peter & Connie Ruth" <conruth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Last night Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout featuring Billy Boy Arnold,
> Billy Branch and Willie ³Big Eyes² Smith came to the Ark Coffeehouse
> in my hometown, Ann Arbor MI.
>
> What a great show ! ! !
> Highly entertaining.
>
> A special tip of the hat to guitarist Rusty Zinn  who backed up
> everyone and did a stellar job.
>
> The tour is now heading east.  Billy Boy Arnold is leaving the tour to
> be replaced by Lee Oskar.
>
> Later this month Dennis Gruenling, Sugar Ray Norcia, Magic Dick,
> Watermelon Slim, RJ Mischo and Mike Morgan will be part of the lineup
> at various times.
>
> If the tour comes to your area I recommend you check it out.
>

> Peter Madcat Ruth
> madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.madcatmusic.net
> www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com